(Ivy Sie
Atelier in collaboration with Jakarta Creative Week 2017)
“What you wear is how you present yourself to the world,
especially today, when human contacts are so quick. Fashion is instant
language.”-Miuccia Prada.
Jakarta Creative Week established in 2014 is an annual showcase event to
represent young Indonesian designer that are well known in the clothing line
industries as a local brand. It is also a place to help improve sectors of economy, especially the creative economy and to provide motivation for businesses in creative fashion industry.
The fashion showcase will be followed by 60 brands and local designers of Indonesia and fashion stylist show by presenting a professional stylist as a guest star. There are two options available, the parade show with 8 looks along with 2 other designers or their own personal show consist of 10 until 15 looks.
One out of the three young designers participated in the Jakarta
Creative Week 2017 on 25th November located at Kota Kasablanka
Shopping mall is Ivy Sie, the founder and owner of Ivy Sie Atelier.
Ivy Sie Atelier focuses on bridal and couture gown with a simple yet modern design and a combination of soft and feminine style. They accept custom made gowns, casual wear, and rental evening gowns. This is her first time participating in a fashion showcase, which is a good opportunity to launch her mini bridal collection. Her instagram followers reached up to more than fifteen thousand people.
Ivy Sie Atelier focuses on bridal and couture gown with a simple yet modern design and a combination of soft and feminine style. They accept custom made gowns, casual wear, and rental evening gowns. This is her first time participating in a fashion showcase, which is a good opportunity to launch her mini bridal collection. Her instagram followers reached up to more than fifteen thousand people.
“Since I was a child, I always like to draw and sketch
everything, but at that time I only have passion in drawing, so I used to be
scared what I’m going to be pursuing in the future. But then, my mother helped
me out by accompanying me to different design schools. That’s when it all
started. I begin to learn how to properly sketch figures, to make pattern,
draping and stitch. It is a huge challenge, but I really enjoy what I’m doing,”
said Ms. Ivy Sie, owner of Ivy Sie Atelier.
(The fashion
show is open to public)
PRICILIA
00000012011

Comments
Post a Comment